Department of Imaging Sciences
The Department of Imaging at Saifee Hospital is among the best in the Mumbai city
and one of the best equipped in India. It provides the following state-of-the-art
The Faculty of CT/MRI, Sonography, conventional Radiology and mammography divisions work closely with their clinical counterparts in the surgery and medicine departments. The Imaging Department offers Post Graduate Radiology Training Courses like DNB (Primary and secondary), CPS Radiology (DMRE) and Felloship Program recognized by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) in CT/MRI Body Imaging.
The department offers comprehensive services in all the fields of radiodiagnosis. A full range of diagnostic procedures are performed by an experienced and dedicated team of consultants, clinical associates and residents.
DNB Teaching Sessions In ImagingDr. Rajeev Mehta, Chairman – Dept. of Imaging Sciences has been conducting DNB teaching sessions regularly, which is attended by all residents from various medical colleges and hospitals in Mumbai. Topics covered so far :
- Neuroimaging in AIDS with Neuro cases
- Multiple Sclerosis – Current &Emerging Techniques in MR Imaging.
- Mediastinal Imaging - Case based approach
- Imaging in Bowel Ischemia
- Imaging Protocol & Strategies in Acute Stroke Part – I with Interesting Stroke cases
- Imaging Protocol & Strategies in Acute Stroke – Part II with Interesting Stroke cases
For Further Details, contact on 022-67571215 between 9 to 5 pm.
Grand Teaching FilesGrand Teaching Files in Radiology was organized by Department of Imaging Sciences of Saifee Hospital in association with EDURAD on Saturday 5th July, 2014 between 1 to 7pm.
The Session was attended by over 125 residents of various Radiology departments of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. Participants competed in three categories, i.e. 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year residents in training. There were 38 presentations and best three presentations in each category were awarded prizes. Teaching Files session offers an opportunity and platform to young residents in Radiology from various medical colleges and hospitals in and around Mumbai to present their cases in a competitive environment.Each presented case was unique in its own way with lots of learning points and take home message.
Department of Imaging Sciences regularly conducts this kind of teaching activities for DNB and CPS Residents.
More Info(Click on picture to enlarge)
|MRI Scan||CT Scan||Sonography & Colour Doppler||Radiography||Mammography||Bone Densitometry Dexa Scan|
Prof. Dr. Rajeev Mehta (M.D.,D.M.R.E.)
Chairman-Dept. of Imaging Sciences
List of Successful DNB Students
1. Dr. Monika Bagade - Secondary DNB
2. Dr. Sudeep Roplekar - Primary DNB
3. Dr. Ananda B. - Primary DNB
4. Dr. Chinmay Shah - Secondary DNB
5. Dr. Vishal Kumat - Primary DNB
6. Dr. Chandresh Karnavat - Secondary DNB
7. Dr. Jyoti Jadhav - Primary DNB
8. Dr. Mridula Muthe - Secondary DNB
9. Dr. Khushboo Singhania - PrimaryDNB
List of Successful CPS Students
1. Dr. Shweta Giri
2. Dr. Meghna Khade
3. Dr. Sheetal Vinchu
4. Dr. Roshni Naghare
5. Dr. Sadiya Naik
6. Dr. Rajesh Pattanshetti
7. Dr. Summaiya M.
8. Dr. Amit Padghan
9. Dr. Vishal Pagar
10. Dr. Ravi Kumar Chavan