- The Sleep Study Department at Saifee Hospital offers a full range of testing facilities to diagnose, evaluate and treat suspected sleep disorders.
- The most common test is a Polysomnogram, which is a scientific assessment of sleep staging as related to respiration (oxygen monitoring), brain wave activity, muscle movement, and snoring.
- Patients spend the night in our comfortable and private rooms, so sleep patterns can be recorded accurately.
- A full time trained technician monitors the patient throughout the night and records important parameters.
- The data gathered is evaluated and an education and treatment plan recommended.
- Saifee Hospital boasts of state of the art technology for conducting Sleep Study which is a mobile and portable system that offers advanced data monitoring capabilities.
- Other Diagnostic Services offered are:
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) titrations
- Mean Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Mean Wakefulness Test (MWT)
- Restless Leg Syndrome Testing